Bailey's Head and Neck Surgery: OtolaryngologyDe (autor) Jonas Johnson MD
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 29 Jun 2013
Written to increase the reader's understanding, retention, and ability to successfully apply the information learned, this easy-to-read text contains concise, practical content on all areas of head and neck surgery in Otolaryngology. With 207 concise chapters, over 3,000 four-color illustrations, and helpful summary tables everything about this two-volume reference is designed to enhance the learning experience.
- NEW Contemporary Issues in Medical Practice
- NEW Preferred treatment sections
- NEW Pearls and pitfalls in all treatment sections
- NEW Airway, Swallowing, and Voice content all in one Section: Laryngology
- NEW Section on Sleep Medicine