Atlas of AnatomyDe (autor) Anne M. Gilroy Ilustrat de Karl H. Wesker
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – May 2016
With unmatched accuracy, quality, and clarity, the Atlas of Anatomy is now fully revised and updated.
Atlas of Anatomy, Third Edition, is the highest quality anatomy atlas available today. With over 1, 900 exquisitely detailed and accurate illustrations, the Atlas helps you master the details of human anatomy.
- NEW! Sectional and Radiographic Anatomy chapter for each body region
- NEW! Radiologic images help you connect the anatomy lab to clinical knowledge and practice
- NEW! Pelvis and Perineum section enhanced and improved making it easier to comprehend one of the most complex anatomic regions
- NEW! Section on Brain and Nervous System focuses on gross anatomy of the peripheral and autonomic nervous systems as well as the brain and central nervous system
- Also included in this new edition:
- More than 170 tables summarize key details making them easier to reference and retain
- Muscle Fact spreads provide essential information, including origin, insertion, innervation, and action
- An innovative, user-friendly format: every topic covered in two side by side pages
- Access to WinkingSkull. com PLUS, with all images from the book for labels–on and labels–off review and timed self-tests for exam preparation
Ilustrații: 220 Abbildungen
Dimensiuni: 216 x 280 x 36 mm
Greutate: 2.50 kg
Ediția: 3. Auflage.
Editura: Thieme Medical Publishers
Unit I: Back Surface Anatomy Bones, Ligaments, & Joints Muscles Neurovasculature Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 2: Thorax Surface Anatomy Thoracic Wall Thoracic Cavity Mediastinum Pulmonary Cavities Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 3: Abdomen Surface Anatomy Internal Organs Abdominal Cavity & Spaces Internal Organs Neurovasculature Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 4: Pelvis & Perineum Surface Anatomy Bones, Ligaments, & Muscles Spaces Internal Organs Neurovasculature Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 5: Upper Limb Surface Anatomy Shoulder & Arm Elbow & Forearm Wrist & Hand Neurovasculature Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 6: Lower Limb Surface Anatomy Hip & Thigh Knee & Leg Ankle & Foot Neurovasculature Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 7: Head & Neck Surface Anatomy Bones of the Head Muscles of the Skull & Face Cranial Nerves Neurovasculature of the Skull & Face Orbit & Eye Nasal Cavity & Nose Temporal Bone & Ear Oral Cavity & Pharynx Neck Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy Unit 8: Brain & Nervous System Brain Blood Vessels of the Brain Functional Systems Autonomic Nervous System Sectional & Radiographic Anatomy