Sesil teaches key lessons from sources ranging from online dating services to Moneyball-style sports player selection processes. He shows how to systematically improve decision-making through more complete and sophisticated collaboration and new Collective Intelligence approaches. You'll learn how to use both internal and external data sources more effectively, and review a wide variety of advanced tools now available from vendors such as OrcaEyes, Vemo, Aruspex, Peoplefluent, Infor/Lawson, DecisionLens, Oracle, Ultimate, Cogniti, IBM, SAP, and Microsoft.
Sesil concludes by demonstrating how to build "data driven" cultures and organizations that truly want to bring objectivity to decision-making, and will actually use these remarkable new tools. This book will be an invaluable resource for every HR executive, manager, analyst, and IT professional seeking new opportunities for competitive advantage through human capital and technological innovation.
Ilustrații: black & white illustrations, figures
Dimensiuni: 162 x 234 x 15 mm
Greutate: 0.38 kg
Textul de pe ultima copertă
- Beyond suboptimal and irrational HR decision-making
- Leveraging the latest insights into employee collaboration and motivation
- Finding and maximizing important new sources of value
- Systematically improving your hiring and incentive decisions
- Leverage advanced analytics and Big Data to build more equitable, collaborative, and successful organizations
- Improve selection, performance, collaboration, resource planning, and more
- Develop an analytical culture that consistently relies on facts and reality
- By James Sesil, the first expert to apply new research findings in Behavioral Economics, Psychology, and Advanced Analytics to HR decision making