AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10: Spinal Infections (AOSpine Masters Series)Editat de Shanmuganathan Rajasekaran, Giuseppe MV Barbagallo
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 05 Sep 2018
AOSpine Masters Series, Volume 10: Spinal Infections is a concise, state-of-the-art review covering all aspects of spinal infections - from basic science and epidemiology to fundamental surgical and nonsurgical approaches. Internationally renowned spine surgeons Luis Roberto Vialle, S. Rajasekaran, Rishi Kanna, Giuseppe Barbagallo, and many experts across the world, provide clinical pearls and insights gleaned from years of hands-on expertise. This book provides discussion of underlying pathologies, imaging and diagnosis, and surgical techniques, with a focus on issues specific to children, co-infection with HIV, postoperative problems, geriatric patients, and pseudoarthrosis.
- Overviews on the epidemiology, microbiology, and pathology of spinal infections
- Detailed review of imaging, and other investigations
- Treatment planning and surgical techniques
- Risk stratification and prevention of post-operative infection
- Pathogenesis, clinical features, diagnosis, and treatment of pyogenic spondylodiscitis in various regions of the spine
- Clinical pearls on the management of spinal tuberculosis, including drug therapy and surgery
This textbook is essential reading for all spine surgeons. Orthopaedic and neurosurgery residents, as well as veteran surgeons will find this a useful tool for daily practice.