Antibiotic Essentials: 2020Editat de Cheston B Cunha, Burke A Cunha
en Limba Engleză Paperback – 15 Dec 2020
The new edition of this highly successful annual pocket guide presents clinicians with the most recent information in the field of antimicrobial therapy and infectious diseases.
Written by recognised experts in infectious disease, this edition discusses serum and urinary spectrum summaries of antibiotics and clinically relevant pharmacokinetics.
The seventeenth edition has been fully updated to provide clinicians with the latest advances in their field.
Unique features of the book include clinical synopses of common and uncommon infections worldwide, differential diagnosis of infectious diseases and non-infectious mimics, antibiotic IV-to-PO switch therapy options for infectious diseases; and HIV, HCV, Peds ID, antibiotic prophylaxis and immunisations, chest film differential diagnosis atlas, and gram stain atlas.
- Seventeenth edition presenting most recent information in field of antimicrobial therapy and infectious disease
- Highly successful annual pocket guide
- Includes many new topics and updates on new drugs
- Authored by leading experts in the field
- Includes free access to the app
Dimensiuni: 121 x 165 x 37 mm
Greutate: 0.54 kg
Editura: JAYPEE BROTHERS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS PVT LTD
Colecția Jaypee Brothers,Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd.
Locul publicării: Delhi, India
- OVERVIEW OF ANTIMICROBIAL THERAPY
- EMPIRIC THERAPY BASED ON CLINICAL SYNDROME
- ANTIBIOTIC SUSCEPTIBILITY PROFILES AND INITIAL THERAPY OF ISOLATES PENDING SUSCEPTIBILITY RESULTS
- PARASITES, FUNGI, UNUSUAL ORGANISMS
- HIV INFECTION
- PROPHYLAXIS AND IMMUNIZATIONS
- PEDIATRIC INFECTIOUS DISEASES AND PEDIATRIC DRUG SUMMARIES
- CHEST X-RAY ATLAS
- INFECTIOUS DISEASE DIFFERENTIAL DIAGNOSIS
- ANTIBIOTIC PEARLS & PITFALLS
- ANTIMICROBIAL DRUG SUMMARIES
COLOR ATLAS OF CSF, SPUTUM, AND URINE GRAM STAINS & FUNGAL STAINS
Cheston B Cunha MD FACP
Director, Antimicrobial Stewardship Program, Rhode Island Hospital and The Miriam Hospital, Infectious Disease Division; Assistant Professor of Medicine, Brown University Alpert School of Medicine, Providence, Rhode Island, New England, USA
Burke A Cunha MD MACP
Chief, Infectious Disease Division, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, New York; Professor of Medicine, State University of New York, School of Medicine, Stony Brook, New York, USA