Anesthesia for Genetic, Metabolic, and Dysmorphic Syndromes of ChildhoodEditat de Victor C. Baum MD, Jennifer E. O'Flaherty MD, MPH
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 23 Jan 2015
- Presents each syndrome in an easy-to-follow format: name, synonym(s), and common and uncommon manifestations in each organ system, followed by anesthetic considerations, including which syndromes have no anesthetic implications.
- Lists syndromes and synonyms alphabetically, and cross-references synonyms for quick look-up.
- Incorporates an overview of the pathology and relevant clinical findings for each syndrome, and highlights considerations in perioperative management.
- Features a helpful glossary at the beginning of the book, as well as diagrams that review pertinent biochemical pathways.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use