All About Stocks, 3EDe (autor) Esme Faerber
en Limba Engleză Carte Paperback – 16 Oct 2007
Want to become a more accomplished investor? All About Stocks is packed with the practical, hands-on guidance you need to choose your investments wisely, minimize your risk, and enter today's market with confidence-no matter your level of experience.
Providing concise, clear answers to your most pressing stock-market questions, this thoroughly revised edition has been updated to address such timely issues as the role of exchange-traded funds, global investing, risk-adjusted returns, and the most effective ways to conduct online research and trading.
All About Stocks explains in easy-to-understand language:
- What stocks are, and why you should own them
- How to use the Internet to develop buying and selling strategies
- How fundamental and technical analysis can help you find undervalued stocks
- What mutual funds are, how they work, and which are right for you
- How stocks fit within the asset allocation framework
- Simple strategies for assembling a high-growth, low-risk, diversified portfolio
- Trades to increase your safety during turbulent markets