A Teen's Guide to the 5 Love Languages (Library Edition): How to Understand Yourself and Improve All Your RelationshipsBrandon Batchelar De (autor) Gary Chapman Paige Haley Drygas
en Limba Engleză CD-Audio – 10 May 2016 – vârsta de la 12 până la 17 ani
The secret to great relationships just for teens
#1 "New York Times" bestselling book "The 5 Love Languages"(r) has sold over 10 million copies, helping countless relationships thrive. Simply put, it works. But do the five love languages work for teens, for their relationships with parents, siblings, friends, teachers, coaches, and significant others? Yes
Introducing "A Teen s Guide to the 5 Love Languages," the first-ever edition written just to teens, for teens, and with a teen's world in mind. It guides emerging adults in discovering and understanding their own love languages as well as how to best express love to others.
This highly practical book will help teens answer questions like:
- What motivates and inspires me?
- What does it mean to be a caring friend?
- What communicates love to my family?
- What is the best way to get along with the opposite sex?
- A straight-forward overview of the 5 love languages
- A profile/assessment instrument specifically geared to teens
- Practical examples/tips for how to apply each language in a teen s context
Preț: 181.30 lei
30.73€ • 32.87$ • 26.42£
Dimensiuni: 170 x 165 x 25 mm
Greutate: 0.2 kg
Editura: OASIS AUDIO