A Call for Courage: Living with Power, Truth, and Love in an Age of Intolerance and FearDe (autor) Michael Anthony Cuvânt înainte de George Barna
en Limba Engleză Carte Hardback – 13 Mar 2018
Like many other people of faith, you may be concerned about what the future holds for Christians in America. Every day we wake up in a nation and world that is increasingly hostile to our beliefs and values. Even the basic freedoms that define America--speech and religion--are under attack. The result is that many of us have become fearful, apathetic and detached. The great need of the day is a sweeping revolution of courage in our lives, families and houses of worship. A Call for Courage will spark that revolution in you.
Michael Anthony understands how fear can paralyze us, and in this revolutionary new book he shows Christians how to stand up and speak out, mobilizing them to walk by faith, not fear. Drawing from Scripture and deep personal experience, he proves that anyone can learn the secret to putting fear in its place and becoming more courageous. A Call for Courage will help you stand up and speak out while others demand you sit down and shut up. You will learn how to
- develop the secret weapons God has given you for courage,
- handle haters, racists, and everyone in between,
- overcome attacks against your freedom of religion and speech,
- speak the truth with love when disagreements threaten to create division, and
- develop courageous humility as your new way of life.