60 Successful Personal StatementsDe (autor) Guy Nobes, Gavin Nobes
en Limba Engleză Paperback – October 2010
The most dreaded section of the UCAS application form is usually the personal statement, and institutions are finding it increasingly important as a means of differentiating between applicants.
Unlike any other guide, 60 Successful Personal Statements bases itself upon genuine personal statements.
These personal statements will:
- dispel mystique
- ensure you do yourself justice
- won offers for the most popular subjects
- won offers from a wide variety of institutions
As well as comments on the strengths and weaknesses of each personal statement, the book contains a concise and easily digestible guide that:
- outlines the personal statement's importance
- explains what admissions tutors are looking for
- gives advice for success
- details pitfalls to be avoided
The authors write about the application process from both school and university perspectives.
Dimensiuni: 151 x 233 x 12 mm
Greutate: 0.22 kg
Editura: Cambridge Occupational Analysts Ltd